Here we go… Round 2 starts NOW to choose the 2016 photo of the year!
You can vote using the poll below the pictures. You may vote ONE time per day.
ROUND TWO – January 17th – January 24th at 11:59 pm
1. The image with the most votes wins. The winner will receive a FREE 30 minute mini-session with 10 high-resolution digital jpegs, valued at $500! Plus, a FREE 20×24 fine art gallery wrap canvas of any image (past or future) from a jessie hearn photography session ($450 value). The winner will ALSO receive five $100 gift cards good toward a full-length jessie hearn photography session, to present to friends and family, so make sure to tell your friends what an enthusiastic voter you are!
2. The 2nd place winner will receive a FREE 20×24 fine art gallery wrap canvas of any image (past or future) from a jessie hearn photography session ($450 value).
The fine print: You are only able to vote one time per day.
- Voting will run from now until January 24th at 11:59 pm.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 25th.
- Voters may only vote one time for one image per day – IP addresses will be monitored
- I reserve the right to disqualify entries or terminate/modify the contest if necessary
Without further ado, I present to you the best of 2016.
THE POLL TO PLACE YOUR VOTE IS BELOW THE IMAGES!
HOW TO PLACE YOUR VOTE:
- Choose your favorite image and look at the number on the photo.
- On the poll below there are 10 choices. Click on the dot to highlight the number of your favorite image.
- Scroll to the bottom of the numbers and you will see a small tab that says “Vote.” Click on that tab and your vote will be submitted.
- Unfortunately, I can NOT accept votes that are in the form of comments, so if you previously submitted a comment, please make sure to vote again using these instructions!