Can’t believe it is time to start thinking about fall, but it is! And in celebration of my favorite time of year, I am offering 2 days of FREE petite sessions (or $75 if you have already had your free petite session).
Want to book your session now?! Just CLICK HERE!
Can’t wait to see you soon!
Let me answer some of your questions here:
- Q: How do I book my session?
- A: Just click here and fill out this simple form!. Then, I will get you scheduled!
- Q: Where will this event be?
- A: At my in-home studio in northwest Evanston. Address and directions will be sent when you book your session.
- Q: What should I expect from my session?
- A: Session will last 10 minutes. There will be a back-to-school set (“chalkboard”, desk, globe, books, etc) as well as a wood backdrop. The back-to-school set will be ideal for school-aged children and the wood backdrop can be for sibling shots, as well as the little ones! You will get a gallery of at least 5-6 awesome images of your kiddo(s) to choose from.
- Q: Can I combine my session with my friend, cousin, sister, or neighbor?
- A: Nope, these sessions are for your own kids only. These are not family sessions. However, if you would like to book a family session, I would love to work with you and am happy to arrange that with you!
- Q: How much does this session cost?
- A: If you have never had a free petite session with me before, this session is FREE. If you have already enjoyed a free petite session and just can’t resist signing up for another one, this session is just $75. AND, there is 1 digital high-resolution image included with your session.
- Q: Is there a way to get more images?
- A: Absolutely! If you share this post on your Facebook wall (and let me know that you shared it), you will get an additional jpeg included with your package. You will also have the option to purchase additional images after your session.
Any more questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com! Can’t wait to photograph your smiling faces!